Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cutting the Ribbon

Hey sistas!
So this is the grand opening of this blog.
It is late on a sat night and I just picked this background out of sheer humor.  The gnome is funny to me right now.  Maybe I have hit the point of tired deliriousness.  Is that a word?  Deliriousness?
Doris you can correct me on that...I am sure I just made that word up.

So blog on girls!  Forge the way, burn a path, make a legacy.....however heroic or John Wayne I can sound.  in other words,...get your blog on!

By the way, we can totally change the name, how it looks, the buttoms I threw on the side bar.  Just let me know any ideas or thoughts.  Like I said, it is late and I am just plugging stuff in.
If you look at the tabs at the top, there are pages where we can make categories to separate from the blog.  We can make up to 10 pages.
All you do is go to POST, like you are wanting to post.  Then a tab shows up that says EDIT PAGES.  Click it and it should take you to how to create a page.  Voila!  Done. 
So if you think of anything you want to make a separate page, go for it!

Let me know what you think so far....

Love ya!
lil

No comments:

Post a Comment