Monday, July 5, 2010

Where is Doris and Sharon?

So Doris,...
How is the moving going!?
Has it happened yet?  Or is it happening as we speak????

Thinking of you....can't wait to see you in a month! Give the babes kisses from me.  And tell them Auntie Lillian has present for them when they get here!
i told ER that they would be here for her Birthday party.  She now thinks you guys are coming from Pilly JUST for her and her B-Day party!

xoxo lil

Sharon,...eat Dim Sum and chicken feet and think of me.  Yum...the red chicken feet.  Not the white ones.
I love those.  When you are sitting in a crammed noodle shop on teeny chairs and small table with people pressed all around you...and you slurp those glorious noodles.....pray that I can taste it too as I stack my bread on my PB&J.  And eat some Lichee for me.....and stay away from the stinky fruit.  yuk.
Give mom and dad lots of hugs and kisses for me.  And when you loop your arm around mom's arm...like two school girls, tell her I miss her dearly!!!

I want to see pics of every meal you eat!  Maybe it will help me to feel like I participated in the eating. 
And pics of every where you go!  Even the gross Hong Kong sidewalks, and streets filled with people and their opened umbrellas shielding the sun.

xoxoxo lil

No comments:

Post a Comment