Friday, June 4, 2010

Ramblings by Lillian

Funny story behind this picture. I bribed the kids to get this shot.
I told them if they gave me kisses, I would give them fruit snacks.
Am I a bad mommy to dangle bribes in front of the kiddi-poos to get some mama love? I think not!  I got a bazillion pictures of my babies showing me affection like I am their most favorite person ever!

I know we are all super busy right now.  Sharon is in Greece.  Yea for her, but boo for us.
  I feel like everyday I am busy.  With hat, I cannot particularly name.  But motherhood does that to you.  The day flies by and you wonder what you accomplished. It always seems to reassure me to know that my family is alive, fed and clothed ....really because of me. 
But to reply to the LOST post.  I am still LOST.  Doris, we talked about it.  And sorry I never called you back.
I ended up getting new specs too.  I will take a picture so you can see.
My old ones were...well old.  Scratches all over the glass.  So new specs it is!  I am wearing them now.  I need to wear them more often.  Let my poor eyeballs breathe a bit.
I never got to tell about our visit from Dad.
It was wonderful and we had a really fun time.
It was so fun watching dad play with the kids.  And you know how dad is.  He PLAYS with them.  Running around, jumping like a frog, hide n' seek.  The kids got dad to "march " with them.  Up the stairs, then down  the stairs, then up again.  Like 5 times.  Finally I told them to stop making dad march.
So they watch TV together on the couch while Dad and Dean fell asleep.
It was a nice visit....I need to post pictures from it.  I will soon on my Prince blog.
My photo biz is quite busy right now.  As busy as I want to be.  Weddings are what I will be doing the next two months pretty consistently.  It is so fun and I love it!  But boy -o boy will it be HOT.
I have one this Sunday on a beautiful horse farm area...and it may be like upper 80's.
I am going to have to slap deodorant on triple time.  Ryan told me it would not help.  That I might as well go ahead and put it on my face and arms too....but that would not help either.
My new specs are irritating the spot behind my ears.  Prob b/c I have worn them all day. And I never do it.
I suppose my glasses need to carve out a nice niche behind my ear.
Doris, did you get your ceiling/wall patched up yet?
I saw that Peggy and Ray are in town now.  I am jealous.  I want to come too!
Sharon, if you are checking this....which I think you are far too occupied in Greece to blog...eat a GYRO for me!  You lucky gal you!

Love you girls muchos!   xoxoxoxoxox  lily-pad

3 comments:

  1. As Evie would say, "COOT!" (cute). I would say more, but I am supposed to be hanging out with Peggy and Ray. Will post next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic!! Cute cute cute - can't wait to see those buggers and give them hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your eyeglasses don't fit well behind your ears, you probably need to go back and get them readjusted. Don't try to live with it, it will only make you go crazy.

    ReplyDelete