Monday, May 17, 2010

Swagger Wagon and Lost

I have watched LOST from last week.  Sharon, I am almost positive you have.  You have, right?
Yes, I am with you Doris.
I am struck dumb at how they are going to wrap this show up next week.
In the words of Ryan when he saw those white-decoration-book-end-things I got for you, Sharon,  for Christmas.  He was totally dumb founded and shocked...and no other words to say but,
"What in the World Wide of Sports is that!"

So I exclaim with the same sense of confusion and shock, "What in the World Wide of Sports is going to happen in this show!!".
It is craziness!  Craziness!
We can talk more once we confirm Sharon has indeed caught up.

In other news...this video is a must see. Check it out.
It will make you want to own a mini van...

3 comments:

  1. That video was HIL-A-RIOUS!!
    I have watched LOST!! Also just saw tonight's episode... Craziness!!
    What do YOU two think?? Lil, I know you don't watch the shows live, so... don't want to say anything until I know that you two have watched the latest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also,.. Doris! I cannot believe the story about your house!!! Craziness!!! I am so glad you had the extra bathroom and were able to stay thankful during the wait. I too am glad it wasn't worse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWAGGER WAGON!!!! That video is FUN-NY. I wonder if any of us will ever be that creative to make a video. Who will be the first?! For some reason, my intuition is telling me that Ryan has already done something like this…. or really really wants to.

    ReplyDelete